This week I’ll be on tour again. I leave you 10 readings while return … oh, and a recommendation.
- Hugo Chavez is afraid of the mouse
- Centromujer, it’s born a great blog for women. And what a design!
- LULA, free software for Hispanic Universities
About Geospatial Sofftware
- GeoViewer 3.0, a free viewer from Lizardtech
- The 3rd AutoCAD 2009 update, many bugs fixed
- 5 basic things that should include Manifold 9.0
- Connect AutoCAD to Access via ODBC, note that this is made from the 2000 version
About Google Earth
- Zapatag to find the bad drivers on Google
- GoogleMapsMania shows us some of the best that has been seen on Google Earth at Where 2.0
- GoogleMaps shows alternative routes
Itacas, that great blog which has left me impressed with its discipline on writing, in this time tells us of panoramic maps of the USA Congress library. And it also shows some of the FaceShop4 software.