Preparing to take my daughter to the dentist, and spend a long weekend I’m leaving some interesting links. The first ones are two interesting egeomates (Spanish Idiom: “geofumadas”, in this case ideas) that I recommend to look carefully, and then some contents for those who are seeking healthy readings on Friday night
Blom, Visual Inteligence:
Pictometry is an interesting product with which taking advantage of the 3D data visualization we can interact with images. It can measure distances, heights, calculate areas and several pirouettes include connecting system to:
- ESRI ArcGIS
- ESRI ArcIMS
- Norkarts GISline
Phidias, a little beyond the Photogrammetry
An interesting application made with pure MDL by PhoCAD that works with MicroStation, and other Bentley products. It is possible to work in the construction of complex buildings from images to model in 3D. It’s all a smoke that could be useful in Architecture, Archaeology, Monuments’ Preservation, Industry, and Criminology.
The smoke is not new but works with recent versions of MicroStation.
From the great forums
- Cartesia Forum: Tips and commands little known with AutoCAD
- Gabriel Ortiz Forum: Coordinates Conversión from TME to UTM
- HispaCAD: Talking about AutoCAD’s Express tools
- Delineation Foro: The salary of the draftsmen
10 things told by other blogs
- Are you annoyed because I don’t tell you how to download AutoCAD with its keygen? It’s best to spare many dollars and the jail.
- Perhaps within a year we have the first copy of the achievements of Geomatics Collaborative.
- It has already been released the new version of KMLer and at flight they give us an interesting map of South America.
- Another layer for Google Maps, now the webcam.
- WebGenome aims to map the network
- AutoCAD 2008 with Linux, it seems it’s possible to make it.
- Google Earth updates some images from northern Spain
- If God had had Facebook, an allusion to the creation
- Installing ArcSDE for PostgreSQL
- Updated the Plugin for connencting AutoCAD with Google Earth