This is not new, it has been there since the previous world cup, but it reminds us that dreams should never die. Much less now that my kids takes me crazy about their album, for which I have the feeling the views never end.
It has become a scientific calculation of who might win the cup in 2010:
1. Brazil won the World Cup in 1994, before that, they won the world championship in 1970.
If you add 1970 + 1994= 3964
2. Argentina won its last World Cup in 1986, before that they won the world championship in 1978.
Just the same, adding 1978 + 1986= 3964
3. Germany won its last World Cup in 1990, before that, they won the world championship in 1974.
Not surprisingly, 1974 + 1990= 3964
4. Brazil repeated the 2002 world championship and it makes sense, since if we add 1962 (where Brazil was champion) 1962 + 2002 = 3964, therefore, Brazil should be the champ, and it was.
5. And if you want to predict the winner for South Africa 2010.
Subtract 3964 – 2010 = 1954 … That year the champion was Germany, so it’s little what we have left to dream.
6. But dreams do not end there: Fans of countries that are now in the world cup, like Spain, Paraguay, Honduras, Mexico and Chile also have reason to rejoice, as they surely will win the World Cup in the year 3964. Because 0 + 3964 = 3964.
So now we just have to wait for 488 world cups. That equates to 1958 years. In 1958 Brazil was the world champion. So the final will be against the Brazilians…
What better glory we might expect.