This is the name of the International Forum carried out in Tijuana, Mexico from September 24 to 26, 2009. It seems a very important issue for the Latin American environment because it is based on departures experience from these countries.
And it is that those who have seen land use approaches referred at the top of a regularization project reach convinced that the problem is not technical, even administrative but financial. Plans sound easy: rearrange the roads, relocating people, multi-family buildings, parcel again to retrieve the public law, among others; But how to assume the cost of this exercise and to recover it in the medium term are the most complex challenges.
|Among the speakers are people with sufficient merit, from the United States, Argentina, Mexico and Colombia, who will share both legal basis, technical and successful experiences of different countries||
It’s interesting that one of the items is based on the urban financing based on the cadastral information. The topics covered on Thursday and Friday days are:
- General Framework for Urban Policy in Latin America
- Setting Urban Planning and Real Estate Development in Mexico
- Urban Interventions in Mexico
- Baja California Real Estate Development
- Cadastral Information for Improved Financing Urban Latin America
- Cadastral Information for Improved Financing Urban Tijuana
- Legislation for the Latin American Urban Financing
- Land Legislation in Mexico
On Saturday there will be visits to Valle Las Palmas, where URBI staff will give their poem. Then they will go to Punta Colonet, there will be known how operates the State Government Multimodal Project.
In good time by the Lincoln Institute, for now has not yet provided the platform to neither run or grant options, nor have been mentioned scholarship options, but some mentioned to me that in the coming days it will. We must remain pending; here you can find more information.