In November’s month will be held in different cities of Spain AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 seminars with solutions for different areas as surveying, water, sanitation and electricity.
What to be expect in Surveying:
There will be presented the tools to create, visualize and analyze topographic models, as well as for design and accurate updating processes when working with point data compiled through instruments and topographic devices, scanning and GPS. With the knowledge of these tools it is expected to help planners, drafters, engineers and designers to make better use of information on topography, GPS and LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) in AutoCAD Map 3D 2009. Surveying tools seek to provide the following functionality:
- Better support for point data: ASCII files, FDO data sources and AutoCAD points to allocate assets and create 3D surfaces with greater precision.
- Creating surfaces: use of large amount of data sets, points and contours to create, display and analyze 3D surfaces.
- More COGO commands: commands for guidance / direction and distance / distance defined accurately points for assets allocation and outline drawing information.
- LandXML Support: easy exchange of surfaces with other software packages through import / export to LandXML TIN’s and exporting to GeoTIFF GRID surfaces.
- User documentation: user manual and API reference can make the most of the Toolkit in less time.
Events will be held in these cities:
Barcelona, Llanera, Albacete, Almeria, Murcia, Madrid, Seville, Geta fe, Valencia, Erandio.
Here you can see complete information and seminar’s dates.