Three months after the beginning of the IV Conference, to be held in the 10 to 12 March, this is the proposal of what we might see there.
|IDE / OGC
- IDE Open Source: The way towards INSPIRE.
- Spatial data Infrastructure from Venezuela, an IDE made with100% free software.
- Integration of the WMS-C recommendation on pre-existing standards in the IDE.
- Geographical data MDWeb catalog: application to the region of Languedoc – Rosellón (France).
- WMSCWrapper. WMS-C OpenSource implementation for tessellated WMS services.
- Development of a railway IDE based on free software.
- Improvements in the gvSIG WFS client.
- Publication and use of SQL scripts in transactional WPS servers.
- AMB Geoservices and migration to OpenStreetMap.
- OpenSearch-geo: the simple standard for geographic information seekers.
- Integration of SEXTANTE in Gearscape.
- BeETLe Project: approaching SEXTANTE to ETL worldwide.
- Anisotropic Model for calculating least cost routes with gvSIG and SEXTANTE.
- Developing tools applied to civil engineering and surveying in gvSIG.
- Monitoring tools with geographic decision-making abilities.
- Management and publication of data from the Land Registry by using free software.
- New features of LOCALGIS-DOS.
- IDELabRoute: Library for scalable graph management.
- Geolocalizer of thematic news: the case of natural hazards.
- Geo-Enabling of content in content management systems: CMSMap.
- Management and Information System of historic roads from Isora Guide, Tenerife.
- The use of Free Software in the study of the morphology of ancient landscapes: the example of cost-distance modeling applied to an archaeological research.
- Old landscapes and new technologies: A reconstruction of Holocene landscape with gvSIG and Sextante.
- Proposal for GIS use in coastal zone management.
- Using free software applied to GIS. A case study in the Ministry of Environment.
- GIS Development for the analysis of patterns from house fires.
|Applications / Developments
- IDELab MapstractionInteractive: Universal and Polyglot API.
- LiDAR data server and different clients on free software.
- Guifi.net: telecommunications computer network free, open and neutral.
- Custom Development for 3D GIS Applications.
- 3D Realism applied to municipal management
- StereoWebMap in gvSIG an improvement in the use of real 3D using desktop GIS.
- A 3D globe with advanced spatial analysis.
- gvSIG Sensors.
- The EIEL and the Geographic Information Systems.
- Extension and use of KML for the annotation, Georeferencing, and distribution of resources type MIME.
- Mini gvSIG and Phone Cache.
- Cases of Web Mapping enterprise applications and GIS Free.
- New challenges of the gvSIG Project: From the technical to the art of the organization and economy of a free software project.
- OpenStreetMap Spain: 2009-2010 activities.
- Synergies: network coordination of free GIS projects.
It is valuable the contribution from these meetings in the efforts’ concentration on the GIS subject under open source line, because of being many, they risk their sustainability. On December 15 2009, is the deadline for advanced registration, here you can see more details of the conferences and workshops.
Incidentally, it is worthwhile to look at the monograph IG +, which in its 11th copy brings a special note of the Seminar III.